Giorgia here- George to some, Iaia to my family, and gpants to even less. And let me clarify, it’s Giorgia with an ‘i’, not an ‘e’, like, yes, I know, the country and the state. Please, hold the jokes.
I was born in Italy and lived there for 7 years, up north near Milan. At 7, that’s when my entire life changed. We moved to New Jersey, and a year later to New York. My most recent move was this past summer to college, a little ways away in Pennsylvania. To say the least, it’s been eventful, but certainly a hell of a lot of fun.
I don’t want to bore you too much, so here’s some fast (fun) facts about me:
- I love to travel, read, write and listen to old people music
- My favorite movie is Love Actually
- My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran (Adele and Bruce Springsteen are close seconds)
- Big fan of doo-whop music actually
- I hope I can live in Australia one day
- I’m currently studying Arabic but can speak Spanish (relatively well), Italian and English (obviously)
- Sometimes, I’m an old man hiding in a teenage girl’s body